For The Atlantic
- The Subversive Awkwardness of Four Weddings and a Funeral
- Nirvana’s Tense, Brilliant Unplugged in New York, 20 Years Later
- A Bay of Actual Pigs
- The World’s Biggest Bands are British and Its Biggest Solo Stars are American
For Drowned in Sound
- Neil Young’s Tonight’s The Night at Forty
- Pachelbel’s Canon in the 1990s
- DiS Meets Nick McCabe
- Treasure Island Music Festival Review
For the San Francisco Chronicle
- Eric William Carroll: Mourning the Darkroom’s Demise
- Fresh & Onlys Proudly Represent SF
- Surfer Blood: Quartet’s Melodies Simply Sublime
For the SF Weekly
- Girls Issue Gorgeous Old-School Epic
- The Horror’s Update the 80s at Bimbo’s
- Interview with Eel’s Mr. E
- The Walkmen Celebrate 10 Years at The Independent
For The Ruckus
- Surviving Britpop
- Review: The Pains of Being Pure at Heart – Belong
- Review: J Mascis at The Independent
- Review: The Black Ships – Korufone EP
- Review: Kurt Vile at Bottom of the Hill
For Obscure Sound
- Original dramatic comedy feature, THE VANDALS, is optioned and currently in development.
- One-hour TV drama pilot, THE CURE, co-written with Jennifer DiZio, was featured on The Black List as one of the best unrepresented pilots of the year and rated 9/10.
- Short psychological drama, GONE, was a semi-finalist in the 2014 Shore Scripts screenwriting contest. It is currently in development.
- Andrew works as a judge for Francis Ford Coppola’s yearly American Zoetrope Screenplay Contest.
Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org