Andrew is a British screenwriter, journalist and script reader in San Francisco. Email him at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re nice.
Some people think he’s funny on twitter – @andrewchamings
- TV Pilot THE CURE, co-written with Jen DiZio, rated as a “Top Unrepresented Pilot Script” on The Black List. Currently under option with Echo Lake Entertainment.
- Feature spec script THE VANDALS currently under option with Garden Cartwheel.
- Andrew is a judge in Francis Ford Coppola’s annual Zoetrope Screenplay contest.
for The Atlantic
- Nirvana’s Unplugged In New York Twenty Years Later
- The Subversive Awkwardness of Four Weddings and a Funeral
- The World’s Biggest Bands are British and its Solo Artists are American
- A Bay of Actual Pigs
for The Bold Italic
- When Should You Tell Your Kids About Trump?
- Blue Bottle vs Cat Shit Coffee
- Is San Francisco’s Music Scene Dead?
- How Climate Change Will Change The Shape of San Francisco
- Everything Will be All Right in the End
- The East Bay in Film
for Drowned in Sound
- Canon in the 1990s: From Spiritualized to Coolio, Regurgitating Pachelbel’s Canon
- Neil Young’s Tonight’s The Night at Forty
for Truth Out
for the San Francisco Chronicle
for the SF Weekly
- SF Girls issue Old School Epic
- The Walkmen Celebrate Ten Years at the Independent
- Interview with The Eels’ Mr. E